Monday 9 September 2013

A Nail Polish Post In Which My Meter Features .



The majority of my posts relate to my day to day life and living with Diabetes. So I thought I'd post something that was a bit of fun. Nail Polish Baby! I'm wearing OPI Nail Polish "Do You Lilac It?" and "Grape...Set...Match" for the feature nail colour. 
I'm a big fan of the feature nail trend that's been going.Something a bit different and a bit fun.


Much like this post. 


I think a lot of the reason for this post is that I have a huge change coming up diabetes wise and I am still taking time to reflect on it in all it's glory. I have been approved funding by Pharmac for an insulin pump for 9 months. After 10 years of injections this upcoming change is unbelievably exciting but also terrifying. We shall see. I'm almost ready to write a blog post about it so there'll be one in the not so distant future :)

0 comments: